Vidaa Data team is combined from visionaries who translate business requirements into technical requirements and define data standards and principles, team members are responsible for the data E2E flow by understanding the business requirements, designing the best-in-class solution, and implementing a cost-effective solution.
The data engineer is responsible for visualizing, designing and implement an organization’s enterprise data management framework. This framework describes the processes used to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data.
- Translating business requirements into data processes and flows.
- Take leading roles in projects such as search engine ranking, promoted ads in VIDAA’s search results, recommendations, user segmentation and personalization, text analysis, real-time predictions, live streaming data handling, exploration-exploitation problems, etc.
- Work closely with various departments in the company to provide advanced Data solutions end to end.
- Write and own production models and code.
- Independent research and innovation in new content and technological domains.
Education, Experience, Qualifications
- MSc in Computer Science/Statistics/Engineering or related field with a focus on applied statistics, AI, machine learning, or related fields.
- 3+ years of production environment experience with developing a production grade data E2E flows in cloud environment.
- Proven experience with developing of data pipelines, normalization flows, store, archive, and visualization tools.
- Strong knowledge of Python, SQL, and NoSQL.
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop framework (rk (HDFS, EMR, HIVE, Zeppelin, Presto, SQL)
- Experience with media or TV – an advantage.
- Team player, Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.