We are looking for an experienced Ad-Product professional to join the growing VIDAA team. You will be responsible for helping to define and drive the future of ad-related capabilities in the VIDAA TV OS as well as working with our engineering team on implementation.
The successful candidate will have had demonstrable experience in the implementation of display and video ads on digital platforms. Experience with CTV is highly desired.
- Propose and present and ideas and concept for ads implementation on the VIDAA platform VIDAA management
- Collaborate with Product, UX & UI Design and Engineering teams to develop prototypes which can illustrate the ad-experience within the VIDAA platform
- Work with the VIDAA engineering team to implement the necessary technology infrastructure to support video and display ads.
- Work with ads technology partners on implementations and integrations
- Work with content partners on integrations to the VIDAA ad-stack
- Track and report on the success of the various ad implementations within the VIDAA platform
- Keep track of ad innovations and industry trends and their applicability to the VIDAA Smart TV platform
- Provide high-level performance reporting
Experience / Skills:
- Senior ads product resource that has demonstrable experience building and creating ads experiences on OTT applications, streaming media devices or other video centric ecosystem
- Experience with digital video player technology that supports the playout of content and ads
- Experience with stream stitching technologies integrated within player and ad-serving platforms
- Experience with programmatic and first party ads implementation
- Must be familiar with industry ecosystem of ad-networks, ad-managers, DSP’s, SSP’s, etc.
- Experience with leading ad platforms like Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, etc.
- Must have participated in creating new generations of video-based consumer products
- Understanding of revenue and monetization models related to AVOD/SVOD and how to grow
- Preference for experience from within a media or technology company
- Experience in the media industry is preferred
- Experience with video interfaces and video products is preferred
- Ability to speak Chinese is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or or equivalent and demonstrable work experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Typically (but not exclusively), Monday-Friday 9am-6pm USA Eastern Time. Meetings or calls will be outside the normal schedule due to time zone differences with global business associates.
This role is based in Duluth, GA at Vidaa USA, Inc. headquarters, but may offer a hybrid work schedule.
Competitive medical, dental and vision. Up to 6% 401k match. Up to 15 PTO days accrued 1st year with increases each additional year. 11 holidays. 4 sick days. Competitive base/bonus structure.
Candidates for serious consideration must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment. At VIDAA, we celebrate, support and thrive on our vastly diverse workforce and inclusive thought leadership for the benefit of our team, our products, and our global community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.