VIDAA is a two-year-old startup based in the thriving Atlanta tech scene. Its international investors include the Hisense Group and others. Our namesake Smart TV platform is called VIDAA and is currently installed on millions of TV’s worldwide.
At VIDAA, we are looking for best and the brightest people who can help us to build a unique culture and organization that is multi-national, multi-lingual and multi-cultural. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and understand how to thrive in a multi-national environment and then we should talk.
The Sr Product Manager will be part of the VIDAA Product Team and will work with other members of the Product team including the VP of Product, Director of Product and other stakeholders to define and implement VIDAA’s product strategy and roadmap. You will have a background in consumer products and understand how to put the consumer first. Preferably, your background is in media or the Smart TV ecosystem. The best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a thorough understanding of the VIDAA Smart TV platform and work to define opportunities to make the viewing experience better for the consumer.
- Understand innovations and industry trends and their applicability to the VIDAA Smart TV platform.
- Work with stakeholders and the product team to create a multi-year strategic product vision that is based on business goals and is data influenced.
- Collaborate with other members of the Product team, UX & UI Design and Engineering teams to develop prototypes which can demonstrate proposed product features within the VIDAA platform.
- Propose and present ideas and concepts for feature enhancements and new features to all stakeholders.
- Work with the VIDAA engineering team to implement new features and capabilities.
- Track and report on the success of the features and capabilities within the VIDAA platform.
- Partner with international marketing teams on key initiatives.
- Work to build and develop partnerships with other companies in the Smart TV eco-system.
- Experience creating and building video-based products at scale like OTT applications, streaming media platforms or other video platforms is highly preferred.
- If no video or TV based experience, then experience in a technology company is a must.
- Experience planning and building from a platform point-of-view versus a building a single application
- Experience integration third-party technologies to create consumer platforms. For example, integrating voice control technologies into the Smart TV Platform.
- Understanding of DTV standards and eco-system is highly desirable.
- Experience working directly with software engineers to understand feasibility of new product ideas.
- Experience taking a new feature from idea to creation.