VIDAA is looking for a Testing Automation SW- Engineer to be part of our unique testing automaton team and enhance our existing testing framework solution and developing high quality automation tests for our global TV operating system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
As a full-stack developer, you will work on both the front-end and back-end of our test system and develop an automated test system for the Vidaa Operating System (OS) for Smart Devices.
You will be responsible for individual areas and functionalities of the TV.
You will either use existing interfaces or develop new ways and concepts, either independently in your assigned knowledge area or as part of a team, to further improve the functionality and reliability of these features.
You will work in a small local team of specialists, but on the other hand you will also be involved in global projects.
In addition to technical skills, as an expert in this field, it is also important to participate in international meetings with internal partners worldwide and to communicate with colleagues and partners worldwide.
The focus is on improving products and increasing product quality.
Therefore, not only your developer skills are important, but also validation know-how and knowledge in the field of intelligent networked devices (smart devices).
- Good knowledge of OOP and a high-level programming language
- Professional experience in software development
- Knowledge of agile working methods
- Basic knowledge of Linux and network technologies
- Knowledge of standard web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Knowledge of version control with git
- Knowledge of software testing and test automation
- Knowledge of Selenium and Unit test
- First experience in testing
- Optional knowledge of DVB
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Fluent knowledge of English
- High degree of motivation, organizational and coordination skills