The UX Designer position will work primarily with the VIDAA Smart TV, mobile apps, and other initiatives. As a start- up working with international team members, there is plenty of opportunities to use your UX/UI design skills.
Analyze customer problems and design various solutions that meet business goals and requirements
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual mockups, prototype to conceptualize and effectively communicate detailed interaction design quickly and thoroughly
- Drive all aspects of design from vision to execution, working collaboratively with other team members
- Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Play a key role in the design system strategy and tactical implementation
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- A keen eye for details and craftsmanship
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Protopie, etc.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research preferred Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5-8 years of Product Design experience
- Experience designing for multiple platforms such as mobile, TV, web, and voice (preferred)
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
This role is based in Duluth, GA at VIDAA headquarters. Hybrid schedule.
Competitive medical, dental and vision. Up to 6% 401k match. Up to 15 PTO days accrued 1 year with increases each additional year. 11 holidays. 4 sick days. Competitive base/bonus structure.
Candidates for serious consideration must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment.
At VIDAA, we celebrate, support and thrive on our vastly diverse workforce and inclusive thought leadership for the benefit of our team, our products, and our global community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.