VIDAA is a two-year-old start-up based in the thriving Atlanta tech scene. Its international investors include the Hisense Group and others. Our namesake Smart TV platform is called VIDAA and is currently installed on millions of TVs worldwide. At VIDAA, we are looking for the best and the brightest people who can help us build a unique culture and organization that is multi-national, multi-lingual, and multi-cultural. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and understand how to thrive in a multi-national environment and then we should talk. The best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
What You Will Do:
VIDAA is seeking a highly motivated UX designer to work primarily with the VIDAA Smart TV, mobile apps, and other initiatives. As a start-up working with international team members, there is plenty of opportunities to use your UX/UI design skills.
· Analyze customer problems and design various solutions that meet business goals and requirements
· Create user flows, wireframes, visual mockups, prototype to conceptualize and effectively communicate detailed interaction design quickly and thoroughly
· Drive all aspects of design from vision to execution, working collaboratively with other team members
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
· Play a key role in the design system strategy and tactical implementation
· 3-5+ years of Product Design experience
· A keen eye for details and craftsmanship
· Experience designing for multiple platforms such as mobile, TV, web, and voice (nice to have)
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
· Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Protopie, etc.