We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
The successful candidate will lead the implementation of UX Research as a discipline within VIDAA. Educating the team, developing processes, selecting survey tools/platforms and executing customer research for the VIDAA Platform
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Five or more years of UX research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to speak Chinese is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Experience in the media industry is preferred
- Experience with video interfaces and video products is preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Typically (but not exclusively), Monday-Friday 9am-6pm USA Eastern Time. Meetings or calls will be outside the normal schedule due to time zone differences with global business associates.
This role is based in Duluth, GA at Vidaa USA, Inc. headquarters, but may offer a hybrid work schedule.
Competitive medical, dental and vision. Up to 6% 401k match. Up to 15 PTO days accrued 1st year with increases each additional year. 11 holidays. 4 sick days. Competitive base/bonus structure.
Candidates for serious consideration must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment. At VIDAA, we celebrate, support and thrive on our vastly diverse workforce and inclusive thought leadership for the benefit of our team, our products, and our global community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.